We Welcome Shannon Closs to our Sales Team Want some... Read more →
Reliable, quiet garage door openers
We carry a wide variety of door openers for residential as well as commercial uses.
We can provide and install garage door openers that are priced competitively versus store bought openers but you should also consider that the openers we install are different than store bought brands. Store brands have to pack into a small box, so the boom comes in several pieces and other components tend to be lighter grade and designed for easy installation. Our openers come with a solid boom system, full chain or full belt drive and we use heavy duty hangers for mounting to your ceiling.
With battery backup you can access your garage even when the power is out. Paired with LiftMaster’s ultra-efficient power management system their systems have the longest standby time on the market.
LiftMaster also has technologies including MyQ®, Security+ 2.0™ can help you monitor and control your garage door by connecting with your smartphone, tablet or computer. Ask us about the best technologies for your lifestyle.
For commercial, industrial and heavy duty applications we install Manaras openers, and we also service them.
We install thousands of units so we get low prices that we can pass on to you. Call us for a quote.
Liftmaster Garage Door Openers – call us for deals
- Features belt drive system and DC motor for quiet operation.
Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
Automatic Garage Door Lock capable (lock not included).
- Wall mount design frees up ceiling space in your garage, reduces noise and vibration.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
- Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
- Includes myQ Remote LED Light featuring 1,500 lumens.
- Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your door after closing.
- Enables secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages.
Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors
- For smaller, lighter sectional doors with light-duty cycle requirements.
- Rated Duty Cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Wall mount on small sectional doors.