We Welcome Shannon Closs to our Sales Team Want some... Read more →
We install garage door openers
Want to make your life simple and avoid the hazards of wobbling around on a ladder to install a garage door opener yourself?
Have our experts do the work safely and neatly. We install hundred of units each year. We use heavy duty ceiling hangers that are structurally sound. And we will ensure the safety mechanisms are installed correctly and the wiring is neat.
We install high quality LiftMaster units. Why LiftMaster? Because they lead the market in reliability, technology and value.
We can provide and install garage door openers that are priced competitively versus store bought openers but you should also consider that the openers we install are different than store bought brands.
For commercial, industrial and heavy duty applications we install Manaras openers, and we also service them.
Liftmaster Garage Door Openers – call us for deals
- Features belt drive system and DC motor for quiet operation.
Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
Automatic Garage Door Lock capable (lock not included).
- Wall mount design frees up ceiling space in your garage, reduces noise and vibration.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
- Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
- Includes myQ Remote LED Light featuring 1,500 lumens.
- Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your door after closing.
- Enables secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages.
Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors
- For smaller, lighter sectional doors with light-duty cycle requirements.
- Rated Duty Cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Wall mount on small sectional doors.